Friday, August 26, 2011
- Name: Hillary Kundishora
- Location: Netherlands
Hillary is an activist. He is a former Spokesperson for the University of Zimbabwe Student Union for the period 2003-2004. He is an activist, who was arrested, detained and tortured several times in Zimbabwe. He was twice suspended for leading human rights and student union demonstrations at the University of Zimbabwe, and in all the two circumstances reinstated through high court orders. The message he articulates is purely his version for a vision for Zimbabwe-VISION PROPERITY. Building a truly prosperous,robust and resilient economy anchored on a strong middle class which consquently delivers value.
- Property Rights An Avenue To Agricultural Developm...
- What Are The African Interets in Zimbabwe
- Gender And Agricultural Development In Africa
- A Laboratory Of Economic Experiments - Exchange Ra...
- Transforming Fallow Lands into fields of plenty th...
- Xenophobia And The Proudly South African Brand.
- Excesses Of Indigenisation A Threat To The African...